Urban Scale Interventions Project
Throughout May-June 2021, the Latrobe Health Assembly partnered with Urban Scale Interventions to draw on their expertise in creative engagement and innovative cultural and health interventions. The aim of this project was to explore the context, challenges and opportunities around community safety and wellbeing in Latrobe Valley, with a particular focus on public spaces and design.
In just six weeks, we managed to:
- Engage 170+ members of our community via a series of workshops, interviews and surveys
- Review 40+ policy documents from across relevant departments, from health and education to tourism
- Develop 4 wellbeing principles for informing projects in Latrobe Valley, based on key policy and community feedback
- Highlight 3 key opportunity areas
- Outline 6 project concept opportunities
For the full report, head to: https://lookingforwardlatrobe.com/
How you can get involved:
Following the success of this 6-week deep dive, the assembly membership and other key partners are currently in the process of reviewing these findings to develop an action plan. To receive an update on this work or to get involved, please complete the form below!