Looking Forward Latrobe
Throughout May-June 2021, the Latrobe Health Assembly partnered with Urban Scale Interventions to draw on their expertise in creative engagement and innovative cultural and health interventions. The aim of this project was to explore the context, challenges and opportunities around community safety and wellbeing in Latrobe Valley, with a particular focus on public spaces and design.
A six-week process was undertaken to inform a full report; this included:
- Engaging 170+ members of our community via a series of workshops, interviews and surveys
- Reviewing 40+ policy documents from across relevant departments, from health and education to tourism
- The development of 4 wellbeing principles for informing projects in Latrobe Valley, based on key policy and community feedback
- Highlighting 3 key opportunity areas
- Outlining 6 project concept opportunities
For the full report, head to: https://lookingforwardlatrobe.com/
Latrobe Health Assembly has now partnered with Latrobe City Council on the first intervention, Creative Latrobe. Find more information about it here.
Would you like to learn more about this project?
Get in touch with the project manager for this project using the contact form below: