Come along and share your insights
VCOSS, in partnership with the Latrobe Health Assembly, is conducting the Voices of Victoria Listening Tour. The Listening Tour aims to understand what challenges communities are facing and what support people need to live happy, healthy lives.
The 2-hour session will be facilitated by an experienced community facilitator and your feedback will play a key role in forming the recommendations that VCOSS will include in their report and advocacy to government.
Please come along and have your say!
- Afternoon tea provided in the first session, morning tea in the second session.
- Hosted by the Latrobe Health Assembly in partnership with VCOSS.
- Session #1 located the Latrobe Health Assembly office, 256 Commercial Road, Morwell.
- Session #2 located at the Morwell Innovation Centre – 1 Monash Way, Morwell VIC 3840 (see map below).
- Places are limited so please register below.
Book your spot:
Session #1 location: 01/08/2023 – 2:00pm-4:00pm
Latrobe Health Assembly office – 256 Commercial Road, Morwell VIC 3840
Session #2 location: 02/08/2023 – 10:30am-12:30pm
Morwell Innovation Centre – 1 Monash Way, Morwell VIC 3840